Friday, March 11, 2011

today is ok i gust

well i woke up so thats kool all though i have my days were i wont to go to my room and just die but some one told me to keep my head up even if the sun dont shin.

however my mom gets out of rehab 4.8.11 yeyy!!!!!!!! And my borther gets out 4.18.11 @ 12:00am that morrnin even bigger yeyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO! thank god or who ever the higher power is that my mom is clen of meth!!! BTW... METH is a BAD drug to get off of.thats all im sayin on that right now bc you dont wont to get me started on meth is bad!

will i fell 4 dis alsome boy that dont fell the same. so idk what im going to do about me and boys bc i dont wont to make my moms miststakes. lol hes reely alsome and hot we kiss all the time wen were with each orther but  were not together ;(.......  hopfully were hangin dis week lol.:)............



   will im going to talk to you wenday lol



lots of love hopper

No comments:

Post a Comment